You’ve been dreaming about your wedding ever since you can remember, and now that you’re engaged, you’re excited to start the planning process.
But planning a wedding isn’t all fun and games – there’s a lot to do to prepare for your big day!
A wedding planner is a professional consultant who will help you with most (or maybe even all) of the tasks involved in planning your wedding.
From vendors, accessories, etiquette and even the smallest of details, this expert has the skills and contacts necessary to make your day come together seamlessly.
Not to mention that hiring a wedding planner will help you enjoy the planning process more by taking stress out of the equation!
Is a wedding planner right for you? If you fit into one of these categories of brides, then the answer might be yes.
At Weddings in Umbria, we are proud to offer an expert wedding planning service and co-ordinator to make your wedding day run smoothly and to help with the difficulties in organising a wedding abroad, at long distance, not least of all, in another language…
Our team with extensive experience in catering, hostessing and organising events, who have organised numerous weddings for foreigners in Umbria and Tuscany.
Caring bi-lingual staff provide an excellent service with attention to detail, ensuring that your wedding will be first class and a very special day that you and your family and guests will always remember.
Expert wedding planner service offer:
Civil Weddings at Comune (Town Hall)
- Guidance and advice with documents for civil wedding in town hall Includes booking of Comune and 1 visit to Comune with wedding couple
- Arranging for interpreter service for declaration of no impediment to marriage (Nulla Osta) at Comune
- Arranging for interpreter service for civil wedding ceremony at Comune
- Collection of international wedding certificate after the wedding and posting to wedding couple
- Liaison with priest, vicar, pastor or service leader
- Help with arrangement and personalising order of service
- Guidance with documents for legal religious wedding ceremony and liaison with Comune
- Arranging the service with the interpreter for the religious ceremony
Caterers and Wedding Cake
- Liaison with caterers, for table linen, crockery, glassware, cutlery and supplying translated menu choices -Advice for menu choices, wedding cake and table settings
- Liaison with specialist wedding cake supplier
- Wedding reception choreography with a choice of locations within the grounds for aperitivo, banquet, wedding cake, musicians…
- Liason with chosen photographer and video and DVD editing service.
- Liason after the wedding day to co-ordinate posting of proofs of wedding photos to wedding couple, liasing with photographer over final choice and co-ordinating posting of final photos, CD and/or DVD.
- Liaison with florist for bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, table decorations, church decorations, internal and external floral decorations.
- Liason with musicians (Demo posted on request), for:
– Church ceremony – soloist, keyboard, choir, harp, string quartet
– Aperitivo – choir, harp, piano, string quartet
– Wedding banquet – piano, jazz band or trio, Italian traditional or 60’s music
– After dinner dancing – jazz band or trio, Italian traditional music, modern
And many other ideas….
- Liaison with hairdresser for bride including trial.
- Liaison with hairdresser regarding arrangements for bridesmaids, mothers or other guests on the wedding day
- Liaison with beautician for make-up and beauty treatments for bride including trial
- Favours (Bomboniere) Liaison with suppliers of hand-made favours
- Organising collection of favours on wedding day and transport
- Liason with professional magician who will produce a stage show and also pass amongst the tables during dinner, demonstrating his skills and involving guests
- Liase and organise a fireworks show or sky lanterns
- Arranging special wedding cars – modern or classic
Airport transfer arrangements
- Arranging taxi transfer from airports – minibus or private car
General transfer arrangements
- Arranging transfer for guests to and from Comune if required
- Arranging for people-carrier or minibus to shuttle extra guests between the various agriturismi and La Preghiera on the wedding day if required
- Wedding Planners will liase for additional accommodation for guests, suppliers, interpreting, guidance with documents, assisting on the wedding day…
- will be considered and best endeavours to fulfil them will be taken
Visits to Town Hall, pastor, priest and suppliers.
Arrangements in the absence of the bride and groom.
When a preliminary visit to the venue by the bride and groom is not possible, we will undertake to make all these arrangements following their wishes.
- Regarding places to visit, shopping, dining out, and anything we can do to help the wedding party to make their stay truly memorable and special
Wedding planning charged according to number and type of services required, prices on application.